Helping and training teachers is our specialty! We would love to work with your school district to provide personalized, high-quality professional development plan to help with the adoption of our curriculum units.
- An overview of NGSS, Ambitious Science Teaching, and our own Equity Framework
- A walkthrough of each unit purchased
- Science Curriculum Units
- Video of the units in action in a real classroom
- And much more!
We have worked with many teachers across the country!
Our curricula has been used in school districts like:
- Highline School District, Washington
- Renton School District, Washington
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Tacoma School District, Washington
- Shoreline School District, Washington
Among others that have visited our workshops at NSTA, Starting Strong, or through PSESD!
Here are some things teachers have said about our professional development sessions:
- “This session made science seem much more doable.”
- “I was able to take many ideas and apply across content areas.”
- “I am motivated and inspired”
- “I loved going to a PD that was useful for me and relevant to first grade!”
- “Having a current teacher as a presenter [was helpful]”
- “I really appreciated learning about Ambitious Science Teaching. I can see lots of connections not only for science but other content areas as well.”
- “Love the equity focus by ensuring the opportunity to learn for all students”
- “I loved seeing lessons in real classrooms.”
- “Presenting science instruction in a manageable and approachable manner to non-science people”